Have you ever heard yourself say one of these things?
- My spouse is the one with the problems.
- He’s the one who doesn’t communicate.
- She is the one that nags all the time.
- He never shows me appreciation.
- She is always yelling and gets angry so quickly.
You realize that your partner has many quirks and problems that they need to change for your relationship to grow. So, all you need to do now is WAIT…
Or, you could start making some changes yourself and consequently your marriage will improve.
Okay, I know what you’re thinking… “Valerie, why do I have to be the one to change!?”
My answer - You don’t.
You can keep doing what you are doing. You don’t have to try anymore. You can just wait for your spouse to change.
You can stay right where you are – right now. Unhappy, unappreciated, lonely, overwhelmed and stressed. You can continue to grow more distant from your spouse. You can continue to live like roommates – or worse – like enemies in your own house.
BUT – I don’t think that’s what you really want.
You found me, followed me and continue to read my weekly e-mails for a reason.
You no longer want to be stuck in a life and marriage or relationship that you don’t cherish and thrive in – YOU want to transform your marriage or relationship into an exciting, passion-filled partnership.
You don’t want to miss out on following your passions or succeeding in work and business because you are too stressed and anxious to focus – YOU want to feel supported in your endeavors and have someone to celebrate with.
You don’t want your kids to become anxious because of their parents not getting along – YOU want to show them what a great relationship looks like, so they can have amazing relationships as they are growing.
You are tired of your emotional, mental and physical health suffering because of the stresses in your relationships – YOU want to feel peaceful, calm, hopeful and energized.
YOU are the one reading this blog - YOU are the one who is willing to make the change.
So what are you waiting for?
If you don’t make a change NOW – you’re going to stay right where you are or worse.
There is nothing holding you back from reaching your life and relationship goals – except for your own fears and doubts.
Struggling couples can fall in love again by working with me because I use powerful techniques that help you reconnect, rebuild trust, improve communication and become emotionally and physically passionate. Together, we change your relationship from the inside-out. Click here to schedule your FREE Consultation with me.
But what if your spouse isn’t on board?
You have a couple of options:
- Wait for him/her to change their mind and stay exactly where you are right now.
- Tell your spouse, “I have not been happy and believe I have finally found a solution to our relationship problems. I am going to pursue this solution – and would love to have you join me. Let’s schedule this FREE Consultation and go from there.”
- Go it on your own. The brilliant part of my coaching program is that I have amazing success in working with individuals who want to transform their relationship – even if their partner isn’t on board. We work together one on one to create a life and relationship you want from the inside out. I work with you to understand what is blocking you from the life and marriage you want and then we break down those walls. I give you the tools you need to make changes in your marriage, to decrease your stress, increase your overall happiness, find hope and to create and reach your most important goals.
The majority of my clients come to me after traditional therapy and counseling has failed.
e my unique system and techniques improve your life and relationship quickly. I have spent over 10 years, $200,000 and 20,000 hours researching and implementing the most powerful techniques to transform relationships and find happiness – and now I am ready to teach these techniques to you.
Last chance…grab your FREE CONSULTATION here.
“You Must Be The Change You Wish To See In The World” – Mahatma Gandhi
ACTION CREATES CHANGE. I would love to hear what action you are taking to create change, comment below and I’ll make sure to reply back to personally!
Valerie Kolick, therapist and relationship expert has created this blog to help couples and individuals create happiness and joy in their marriages and lives. If this is your first time here, LEARN MORE here and don’t forget to Download Your FREE Extraordinary Relationship Workbook.