"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others" - Cicero
I am a huge believe in gratitude. I know that it can make a huge difference in our lives, relationships, career and overall happiness.
Just to give you an idea of what gratitude can do for you, I grabbed this infographicfrom integrative health institute.
- Gratitude improves well-being more than doubling you income
- Those who practice gratitude are well-liked and have better relationships
- Gratitude helps to improve sleep and lower stress and anxiety
- Gracious people are more likely to exercise and eat healthier
- Gratitude improves overall happiness!